Maple Produce


225 Roncesvalles Ave., Toronto
Photo taken from BlogTO.com

They sell fruit here, and vegetables.  I’ve been in this store quite a few times because it’s close to my house.  I usually buy more fruit than vegetables.  Some of the fruit is outside, and some of it is inside.  When it was really cold last week, they closed the accordion glass doors on the fruit outside so that it didn’t all freeze.  There was still a big space open though so that people could get in and out.  I was afraid that the space was too big and that the fruit would still freeze.  When I went though, I didn’t end up needing any of the fruit from the front, so I don’t know if it actually froze or not.  Now that it’s warm again, they keep those glass doors at the front open so that you can see all the fruit.  Last week, I bought apples and potatoes, but then I went to visit my parents for the weekend, so I haven’t eaten anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment