Hey! Restaurant


89 Roncesvalles Ave., Toronto
Monday-Sunday 6:30am-10:00pm
647-748-0439
heyrestraunt@gmail.com

I went to this restaurant for brunch on that really warm Sunday in January.  They gave us water in mason jars and I said: "Look everyone, I'm drinking jam."  I was with my family and they all just looked at me, so I said it again.  No one laughed, and I felt kind of sad about that.  When my food came, I dipped my knife into my water and started spreading it on my toast.  No one noticed, and my toast got soggy.  It was a tough crowd.

Our server kind of looked like a younger version of my brother's grade seven teacher, so we called her Ms. Downey behind her back.

The bathrooms in this place are in the basement which is good to know before hand.  I went into the back of the restraunt by accident and Ms. Downey had to come get me and say: "The bathrooms are just downstairs."  One of the toilets was out of order, but there are three, so it was fine.  I didn't have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment